COVID Update: November 2020
November 2, 2020
OUR CLINICS REMAIN OPEN IN HENLEY ON THAMES AND THATCHAM
We are heading back into a second national lockdown. 👩🔬 Thankfully the public is still allowed to access healthcare services and this includes osteopathy. This means that our clinics in Henley on Thames and in Thatcham are OPEN.
Osteopaths are considered essential healthcare workers by the government. We can remain open to provide much needed local health services.
Here is a helpful video explaining what you can expect when you come to visit us at our clinics.
The Prime Minister has recommended that the public should keep scheduled appointments and not postpone seeking appropriate care. This underlines the importance placed on individuals accessing the care they need despite social restrictions.
Osteopaths have a vital role to play in the provision of health services in their local communities. Therefore, we will continue to provide treatment for both NEW and EXISTING patients. Find out more here
Rest assured, we have strict health and safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients and our osteopaths. These include;
- We will go through a risk assessment with you by phone to ensure it is safe for you to attend
- To limit the number of touch points, we will send you a secure payment link to pay for your appointment in advance.
- Please remain in your car or outside the main door of the clinic and your osteopath will come out to meet you
- Your osteopath will be wearing PPE in clinic and we will be advising our patients to wear a face mask
- To ensure each patient has sufficient time to leave the premises, there will be additional time between appointments.
- After each appointment, the surfaces in the treatment room and toilet will be sanitised by the osteopath.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to help
BOOK ONLINE: https://www.nolanosteopathy.co.uk/book-online.php
You can see all the conditions we treat here